Services by Advanced Vein and Vascular Solutions
- Ultrasound. – At Advanced Vein and Vascular Solutions, we use ultrasound to evaluate the complexity of the veins that are just under the skin and cannot be seen just by looking at your legs. An Ultrasound is a non-invasive procedure that determines exact vein size, and maps the veins to help doctors treat them effectively. Ultrasounds are performed by a registered vascular technologist.
- Sclerotherapy – is a safe and effective non-surgical treatment for spider and varicose veins of all sizes. Performed in the office and doesn’t require any anesthesia. No pre-treatment preparation and no post-treatment scarring.
- Microphlebectomy is used, when veins near the surface of the skin are too large to treat with Sclerotherapy, but too small to treat with radiofrequency ablation. In case of Microphlebectomy, varicose veins are removed through small punctures, which leave virtually no scars. This technique differs significantly from vein stripping and should not be confused with that procedure
- VNUS Procedures are clinically proven, minimally invasive procedures for varicose vein treatment. They cause little or no pain at all. VNUS Closure patients may resume day to day activities typically within a day after the procedure
- Veinwave is a FDA approved medical device which uses microwave energy through a fine needle to treat thread like veins on the face & legs. It has been used in Europe for over 8 years. Advanced Vein & Vascular Solutions is the only center in the Tampa Bay area to have this new technology.