Tampa Advanced Vein and Vascular– Cardiac Solutions
- Coronary Bypass Surgery (coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), On & Off Pump – Advanced Vein and Vascular Surgeons create a way around a blocked artery by grafting an artery from the chest wall or arm, or a section of vein from a patient’s leg, onto the coronary artery.
- Pacemaker & Defibrillator Implants – If the patient experiences heart rhythm problems, a pacemaker implant may become a great solution for a patient. Advanced Vein and Vascular Clinic offers pacemaker and defibrillator implants to help the patients cope with the irregular heartbeats, or arrhythmias.
- Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation, the most common type of cardiac abnormal heart rhythm – is performed by Advanced Vein and Vascular Surgeons, Dr. Izzo and Dr. Alkire. Learn more about the complexity of this procedure at our Advanced Vein and Vascular Clinic.
- Thoracic Aneurysm Treatment may include routine MRI or CT to monitor the size and the growth pattern of the aneurysm; controlling or modifying risk factors, such as smoking, dieting, etc.; blood pressure medications, a surgery or an EVAR procedure (endovascular aneurysm repair).
- Valve Replacement & Repair – is a treatment option for valvular heart disease. If one or more valves start leaking, meaning that less blood is pumped in the proper direction, the physician may decide that the diseased valve(s) needs to be surgically repaired or replaced. This is a complex surgical procedure that requires preparation and post surgical care, and involves an after-treatment stay in hospital facilities.